Call for Papers (PDF, 500kB)
Austrochip deals with the design of analog, digital, and mixed-signal integrated circuits and systems. Submissions of original research papers to the workshop should cover, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Analog, mixed-signal, and RF integrated circuits
- Digital circuits, filters, DSPs, asynchronous designs
- FPGA design and reconfigurable hardware
- Design methodology, system-level design, gigascale circuits, network-on-chip
- Embedded systems, low-power designs, RF systems, security aspects
- Verification and testing, signal integrity, device modelling, timing analysis, reliability simulation, EMC, ESD
- Emerging technologies, nano CMOS process, sub-threshold circuits, sensors, organic and biomedical electronics
- Case studies and prototyping
Submissions from academia as well as industry are welcome. Especially, PhD-Students are invited to present their ongoing work related to topics of Austrochip, but also excellent MSc-Theses will be considered.
Review Process and Proceedings
All submissions will be blind-reviewed. The papers that will be accepted by the program committee will be made available in electronic form at the conference. The proceedings will be created by the IEEE Computer Society Conference Publishing Services (IEEE CPS) and we plan to publish all accepted papers that are written in English and that fulfill the IEEE requirements at IEEE Xplore. The papers will then be indexed by well-known major indexing services like DBLP, ACM, Google, etc. (for details see a list of IEEE indexing agreements here).
Submission implies willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present the paper at the conference.
Instructions for Authors
Papers should not exceed 6 pages (including bibliography and appendix). Accepted file formats are PDF, MS Word. Submitted papers must be anonymous and can be written in English or German (note that only submissions in English can be considered for a publication at IEEE Xplore). The papers must follow the guidelines of the IEEE style.
IEEE style download
Papers can be submitted via the paper submission site.